Uttar Pradesh is a land of rich cultural heritage is known as the “Heartland of India”. The land has beautiful Nature gifted sceneries along with the man made historical and spiritual monuments. The state is one of the luckiest lands which have Ganga and Yamuna rivers flowing through it.
The following are the places which can be best enjoyed by availing the packages from travel agent in Gorakhpur and attract visitors to Uttar Pradesh.
• Agra is one of the most prominent places in Uttar Pradesh. It is a home land for the famous Taj Mahal which is considered as seventh wonder of world.
• Khas Mahal, Panch Mahal, Musamman Burj, Jama Masjid, Agra Art Gallery, Mehtab Bagh, Agra Fort are some of the other places to visit in Agra.
• Lucknow called as the city of Nawabs, hosts Bara Imambara, British Residency, Chhota Imambara, Lucknow Zoo, Dr. Ambedkar Park, Hazratganj, Constantia House, Lucknow Museum, RumiDarwaza, Chattar Manzil,Begum Hazrat Mahal Park.
• Varanasi which is the religious capital of India has River Ganges, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Manikarnika Ghat, Archaeological Museum, Man Mandir Ghat, Chaumsathi Ghat, Banaras Ghats, Sarnath and Chunar fort.
• Allahabad, Kanpur, fathepur sikri, Gorakhpur, Aligarh and Meerut are among the other famous places. Gorakhpur is famous for its Gorakhnath Temple, Geeta Press, Arogya Mandir and Imambara.
Gorakhpur also being the closest to Nepal attracts tourists from all over the world through its large network of travel agents and Gorakhpur travel agency. Their network is connected to Kathmandu to Pokhara valley in Nepal and Tibetan spiritualists avail these services.
The Gorakhpur city is visited by large number of tourists every year and the agencies here provide car hire, Hotel accommodation and Bus hire in Gorakhpur.